1.User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, “User Information” means information identifying users, history of actions in the Service and other information created or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, that are collected by the Service Operator pursuant to this Policy.
The User Information that the Service Operator may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1)Information provided by the user
The information to be provided by the user for or through the use of the Service is as follows:
- e-mail address;
- Credit card information (However, this service does not manage credit card information because payment is via the online payment service (Stripe).);
- information of image containing the user’s portrait; and
- information transmitted by the user through entrance forms or other methods specified by the Service Operator;
(2)Information automatically collected by the Service Operator in the course of the user’s use of the Service
The service operator may collect information on the access status to this service and how to use it. It contains the following information:
- IP address
- Terminal information
- information regarding server access logs
- cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
- location information(To realize the application of consumption tax in accordance with Japanese consumption tax law)
2.Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
- provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
- measurement of traffic and actions of the user
- distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
- guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
- addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Service Operator relating to the Service (the “Rules”); and
- notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
- For purposes associated with the above purposes
3.Method of Notice, Publication and Consent; Method of Requiring Discontinuance of Use
- Regarding [Location information], it is used to identify the user who is subject to the Japanese consumption tax law following the Japanese consumption tax law. Within the scope of this use, it can be used without the consent of the user will do.
- The user may require the Service Operator to discontinue the collection or use of the all or a part of the User Information by choosing the applicable setting as prescribed in the Service, and promptly upon such request the Service Operator shall discontinue such collection or use in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Service Operator. Certain User Information is necessary to be collected or used for providing the Service, and the Service Operator shall discontinue such collection or use of the User Information only if the user withdraws from the Service pursuant to the procedures as determined by the Service Operator.
4.Outside Transmissions; Provision to Third Parties; Information Collection Modules
This service uses Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager of Google, Inc., to measure the site to deliver targeted advertisements using user information. The analysis may be performed through a text file “Cookie” that is generated accompanying this. However, at this time, some registered user information such as IP addresses may be collected by Google, Inc. We will only use it for site usage analysis, reporting to publishers, and providing other services. By using this service, the user is deemed to have permitted such data processing performed by Google for the above method and purpose.
*Note that “Cookie” can be rejected by the registered user’s browser operation. However, in that case, some functions of this service may not be available.
5.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Service Operator shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the user, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
- The Service Operator authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
- The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
- The personal information is provided to an affiliated party or a provider of an information collection module pursuant to Section 4 hereof;
- The Service Operator is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
- In addition to the foregoing, the Service Operator is entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Act”) or other applicable laws and regulations.
The Service Operator may jointly use personal information of the users as follows:
|(1) Items of Personal Information to be Jointly Used||Username, email address, password, page URL of other SNS account pages provided by users|
|(2) Party to Jointly Use Personal Information||Each service operated under the domain (https://idea-hack.com)|
|(3) Purposes of Joint Use||The Service Operator runs multiple services under the domain (https://idea-hack.com) and produces one authentication information without having to create separate authentication information for each service.|
|(4) Name of Party Responsible for Management of User Information||KAZUKI KIKUCHI|
7.Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Act, the Service Operator shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the user to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that you must pay a commission (1,000 yen per disclosure) for disclosure of personal information.
8.Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- If the Service Operator is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Service Operator shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where the Service Operator decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, the Service Operator shall notify the user to that effect.
- In the event that the Service Operator is required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Service Operator shall, after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, delete such personal information and notify the party to that effect.
- Should the Service Operator not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations, Sections 8.1 and 8.2 shall not apply.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please select “Contact” from the link provided in the footer of the service operator’s website and contact us.
This Policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
[Prescribed on 04/25/2020]